scarlet espresso | Shot glass scala perfetta
With our shot glass for espresso you can quickly check if the extraction is optimal.
Espresso delights with its strong aromas and its small amount of caffeine compared to ordinary filter coffee. But to get such a pleasure, all the important factors in the preparation must be right. Most of the time, an espresso is drunk from a cup. With this transparent glass, however, you can keep an eye on the extraction and quickly check various parameters and their effects. It is also a feast for the eyes to see a good espresso running into the glass.
For this purpose, there are the following key points and parameters that you should pay attention to when preparing an espresso:
- Consistent grind of espresso powder.
- If possible, always use freshly roasted espresso beans and also grind them preferably directly before preparation. The very best results and a great crema are usually only obtained with fresh beans.
- Consistent contact pressure when tamping, 15 kg. is a good point of reference.
- Constant brewing water temperature, usually a little above 90°C. Sieve tray previously clamped in the machine, so that it is also warm.
- After the first drop in the cup should be about 25 seconds after for example a classic singleespresso about 25-30 ml in the glass. You can easily check the volume at a glance on the clearly visible scale.
If everything has worked, you now have an espresso where the hazelnut-brown crema settles thickly at the top after a short time.
Scope of delivery: 1 shot glass from scarlet espresso
MEASURING GLASS WITH SCALE FOR ESPRESSO With this measuring glass you can quickly and reliably check the filling quantity and the setting of the espresso grinder in conjunction with the espresso machine.
ADDITIONAL MARKINGS With printed scale for measuring and determining different quantities in ml and oz. And ingeniously simple method to arrive at suitable quantity dosage of your espresso.
FOR VARIOUS ESPRESSO SPECIALITIES – volume approx. 70 ml, scale with dashes = 22 ml ristretto, 30 ml espresso, 44 ml double ristretto and 60 ml double espresso, accuracy +/- 5%.
EASY TO CLEAN Under running water, the glass is quickly clean and ready for use.
DIMENSIONS: 4.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 cm, weight 105 g.